Five Best Practices in Data-Driven Selling
The digital trail of information that customers and prospects share offers sales teams rich insights into their behaviors, needs, and interests.
The digital trail of information that customers and prospects share offers sales teams rich insights into their behaviors, needs, and interests. This customer data makes it possible for sales leaders to test hypotheses for targeted sales strategies. In this webinar, Don Peppers, founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group, and Jonathan Gray, vice president of marketing for Revana, examine progressive approaches to data-driven sales.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How customer data and statistical reasoning can be used to achieve sales potential and maximize customer value
- Which techniques can be used to drive incremental sales from existing customers
- How to increase inbound up-sell/cross-sell rates
- How predictive models and analytics can be used to forecast customers’ potential value
- How leading companies are using data-driven selling to optimize business performance
Speakers: Don Peppers, founding partner, Peppers & Rogers Group and Jonathan Gray, VP, marketing, Revana